Friday 6 August 2010

Our Trip To Cadbury World.........






On Wednesday (4th August)it was my son's 17th birthday, where do the years go????
He chose where to go for the day and plumped for Cadbury World in Birmingham. We have been a few years ago and had a good time and of course our fill of chocolate so it was s good choice!
Well yet again it was a great day, Sophie had a wonderful time and especially enjoyed seeing the drum playing Gorilla from the cadbury adverts shown here in the uk!(Also the children with the "dancing" eyebrows lol)
When we got back home my husband who is a driving instructor took my son for his first driving lesson. Of course I had to record the occassion with a photo or two much to my son's embarassment!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day out!! I don't know where the years go either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated birthday wishes to your son alyson... and sounds a fun day for all...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful, chcoclate is always good!

    ReplyDelete