Thursday 1 July 2010

Fun with Flowers!




Sorry I have been missing lately, things have been really hectic with family etc. I did however get the odd time when I have been making some flowers! I have watched various instruction video's on You-Tube, from where I have gained lots of inspiration! Here are what I have made so far! I have taken part in a couple of flower swaps which were great fun but the only downside is the shipping costs to and from America. Therefore I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part in a Flower Swap if I were to organise it here on my blog? I will finalise details once I know what the interest is. That said, I am happy for anyone to join, international or UK!
Look forward to your comments! Hugs Alyson x

3 comments:

  1. hi alyson, have been wondering how you were, sending you lots of sparkles...

    WOW your flowers are all fab, and sounds a great idea about the swap, but at the moment I'm so snowed under with life, not got time to craft, maybe later in the year... I expect you will get a good turn out though...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers Alyson!
    I too am a bit snowed under at the moment but would like to take part in a swap later in the year.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning flowers Alyson - utterly gorgeous!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete