Thursday 11 June 2009

Catch up time again!!!

As usual life has been getting in the way of crafting lol!!!
No to be honest I had a lovely few days away with Kevin as part of his birthday treat! My wonderful friend flew over fron Ireland to look after the children, well mainly sophie as the boys are old enough to look after themselves!
We went to Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, and Lemmington Spa on Friday.
Toured the beautiful Cotswolds on saturday and despite the awful weather had a lovely time!
Sunday we headed home via Bambury. All in all we had a fantastic time and I took some lovely photos which I intend to put in a mini album when I get time!








Talking of mini albums here is one I made about a month ago but this is the first chanceI have had to photograph it and add it here:




This little book and its storage box was park of a K & co kit that I purchased some time ago and I thought it would be great to do a mini book of 5 Generations of our family. It goes from the great great grand parents, through to my children today!


Sorry the photo's are a little out of sequence but I still haven't quite got the hang of this site yet!

Well Sam has almost finished his GCSE's three more to go after today! They have seemed to drag on forever mind you he had about 19 exams in total and they have been spread out with the half term break inbetween! Then an extended summer break for him before he goes back to 6th Form!I'll try to get back soon and put some of the photo's from our weekend away on!

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a lovely weekend away.
    i love your book, it looks fab.
    well done.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a fab weekend alyson, and a great book, well done...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete